About the university:
Osmania University is one of the public universities located in the city of Osmania. The history of the university dates back to a vocational training institute founded in the city of Osmania in the year 1976. It was approved to establish a university in the city of Osmania under the name Korkut Ata University in Osmania in 2007.
– faculty of Sciences and Literature
– Faculty of Economics and Administrative Sciences
– College of Engineering
– College of Architecture, Design and Fine Arts
– College of Sharia and Fundamentals of Religion
– College of Health Sciences