The individual program of specialization included the following theoretical and practical aspects:
1.Anatomy, histology and physiology of tooth pulp.
2.Structure and functions of periodontitis.
3.Clinical and anatomical peculiarities of tooth cavity structure and root canals.
6.Differential diagnostics of pulpitis and periodontitis.
7.Methods of treatment of inflammatory endodontic diseases.
8. Treatment of root canals.
9. Principles of preparation of root canal under treatment of pulpitis and periodontitis.
10. Medical treatment of root canals.
11. Peculiarities of endodontic treatment of root canal under pulpitis.
12. Peculiarities of endodontic treatment of root canal under periodontitis.
13. Mistakes and complications in diagnostics and treatment of pulpitis and periodontitis, its reasons and methods of removal.
2.Diagnostics of pulpitis.
3.Diagnostics of periodontitis.
4.Treatment of inflammatory endodontic diseases. Pulpitis.
5.Treatment of inflammatory endodontic diseases. Periodontitis.
6.Treatment of root canal.
7. Medical treatment of root canals.
8. Preparation of root canal under treatment of pulpitis and periodontitis.
9. Use of intracanal sprigs for restoration of tooth crown after endodontic treatment.
PRE-MEDICAL COURSE : This is a Turkish Language intensive program for students wishing to continue
POST GRADUATE STUDIES at the Medical University in Turkey. The duration of the preparatory course is one year. Upon successful completion a diploma is awarded.
Copyright © 2007-2017 Turkey Education Center, All right reserved.