The individual program of specialization included the following theoretical and practical aspects:
- Basis of normal and pathological human physiology.
- General pharmacology, pharmacokinetics and pharmacodynamics of inhaling and intravenous anesthetics.
- Basis and general principles of anesthesia and intensive therapy.
- Anaesthesiological equipment and monitors.
- Basis of intensive transphysion therapy.
- General polycomponent and total B/B anesthesia.
- Anesthesia in : abdominal, torocal and cardiovascular surgery; under urological, gynecological, oncological and diagnostic operations, under lung, kidney, endocrine system and cardio-vascular diseases.
- Anesthesia in : traumatology, pediatrics, neonatology, neurosurgery, obstetrics, urology, ophthalmology, stomatology, proctology, otolaryngology, intensive therapy, radiology.
- Peculiarities of anesthesia under endoscopic and laparoscopic operations.
- Urgent anesthesiology and urgent help.
- Apparatus for artificial blood transfusion. Blood transfusion.
- Department of intensive therapy.
- Heriatric anesthesia.
- Treatment of chronic pain. Post-operation pain and reanimation.
- Anesthesia in neurosurgery and polytrauma.
- Regional methods in anesthesia.
- Anesthesia in jaw surgery.
Anesthesia in abdominal and torocal surgery.
Anesthesia in obstetrics and gynecology, urology, endocrinology, oncology, proctology, ophthalmology, otolaryngology and stomatology.
Anesthesia in traumatology and orthopedics
Anesthesia in pediatrics and neonatology
Anesthesia in radiology and burn department.
Anesthesia in neurosurgery and under polytrauma.
Urgent anesthesiology and urgent help.
Cardio surgery and cardio reanimation
Plastic and jaw surgery.
Department of intensive therapy.
Endoscopic and laparoscopic anesthesia
PRE-MEDICAL COURSE: This is a Turkish intensive program for students wishing to continue POST GRADUATE STUDIES at the Medical University in Turkey. The duration of the preparatory course is one year. Upon successful completion a diploma is awarded.