New Labour Cards
It is a service provided by the Ministry to any establishment wishing to obtain new labour cards valid for two years.
New labour card application
- The permit shall be valid.
- The license shall be valid.
- The worker shall be medically fit.
- A copy of the signature specimen card
- A color photograph with a white background of the worker
- A copy of the entry permission
- A copy of a valid medical certificate
- Three copies of the employment contract signed by the first and second parties and stamped with the establishment's seal
Steps to follow
- Applications for new labour cards shall be printed and the required documents shall be scanned at printing offices, service centers "Tas’heel", or through establishments participating in the Ministry's e-forms program.
- Fulfillment of the aforementioned conditions shall be checked and verified.
- In case of satisfying the conditions and documents, the labour card and employment contract shall be sent automatically by mail.
- In case of any missing documents, then a notification shall be sent by mail to the establishment to inform it which documents are missing in order to be completed through the Ministry's e-forms program.
Where to apply
Applications shall be submitted at printing offices, service centers "Tas’heel", or through establishments participating in the Ministry's e-forms program.